Not A Lot of Giddy-Up

First of all, thank you everyone for your thoughts, prayers, kind words, encouragement, messages, cards, and just general niceties yesterday.  I had so much nerves and anxiety starting treatment, and to know how many people were thinking of little ole' me and supporting me from near and far certainly made me feel loved and lifted up.




The side effects have been minimal from my first treatment.  Today I've been overall a little more achy and tired, and have a little headache.  We had to be at Mercy early this AM for my contrast injection and then return later for a bone scan, so my morning started early, involved a nap, and then a lazy afternoon.  Not a lot of "giddy-up" in me today, and much of my day has been spent on my couch and in my bed with my heating pad.

I"m not writing much today.  Much like my body, my mind is tired and ready for bed.  I believe Kennedy is bringing me an orange creamsicle milkshake as a bedtime snack, so it's a shower and self-care sort of night until she gets home from work!

This is day 23.

signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mommy-of-Three v2.0: Rebooted.

A Treatment Plan